1. What was your favorite game as a child? Hop Scotch, Jack's.
2. What's the best thing about being you? I am blessed by my children and their children. I had the love of my husband, a good man. My parents were loving and good people. But finally and forever, my relationship with Christ.
3. What's your favorite meal of the day, and why? Breakfast. I do not know why...but it is the start of a new day.
4. Would you rather be exceptionally smart or exceptionally good-looking? Who in the world made up these questions? It is a difficult one in that most of us, it seems to me, want to be as smart and also as good looking as possible? My generation of women felt they were judged by the their appearance. So perhaps put too much importance on "looks." I always thought it would be nice to be a petite blond. But not a dumb one.
I taught a Senior Citizens Sunday School Class a few days ago. The lesson was about Paul writing to Timothy to instruct the church to take special care of the older men and women and especially the widows in the church. One of the women said, it is intersting how people pass by older women as if they do not see them. So we all agreed that losing one's "good looks" is about as difficult as losing one's mind.
5. How would you describe your underwear drawer? Unfortunately I have my own lonely bedroom so I have double the space I used to have. So everythng is fairly neat.