1. Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
2. Keep your face to the sunshine and you will not see the shadows.
3. One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar.
4. I am only one, but still I am one.
I cannot do everything, but still I can do something;
And because I cannot do everything
I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.
Picture (made in 1888) of Helen Keller, blind and deaf from age 2 with her teacher, Annie Sullivan.
5. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched but are felt in the heart
6. When we do the best we can,we never know what miracle is wrought in our life,or in the life of another.
7. Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature...Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
8. When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed doorthat we do not see the one which has been opened for us
9.We can do anything we want to do if we stick to it long enough.