Friday, February 02, 2007

From Soup To Desert

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
Right now, I cannot remember winning more than a few door prizes...
like tickets for meals for a restaurant or boxes of candy?
.
Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
I have recently became more attentinve to the rapid passing of time so leave the television off much of the time but
I still check email too often on days when i am home most of the day.
.
Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
In 1986 when I, who had been a wife for 47 years sudenly became a widow.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil? One end of the my sofa in the living room where I can look out the
window and read the Upper Room and my Bible early mornings.

No comments: